Filling your home with your fondest memories just got easier with our new Cut-Out Photo Frames! This unique, custom creation transforms your favorite photo into an amazing focal point for your home. It also makes a great one-of-a-kind gift for loved ones. Choose from warm Baltic Birch or cool PVC material depending on your style and décor. Both options looking stunning, are easy to hang and compliment any wall or space in your home. When your order, you’ll receive:
- Cut-out image from your favorite photo with a 1" border around the image.
- An image up to 16” x 20” in height and width depending on its orientation and proportion.
- The frame also includes a French cleat picture hanging set for easy installation.
3/4" Baltic Birch Plywood
- Highest BB/BB grade available
- Printed surface has fine natural wood grains
- Gives the print image a warmer tone
- White polyvinyl chloride (PVC) panels
- Smooth surface and edges
- Gives the print image a cooler tone
HOW OUR PROCESS WORKS
Ordering a Cut-Out Photo Frame is quick and easy. Here’s how it works:
STEP 1: Choose and upload your best quality photos directly from your phone or computer.
STEP 2: Our design team will remove the background and make any necessary color-corrections.
STEP 3: We will send you a final image for approval before production.
STEP 4: You’ll receive your custom cut frame in just 5 to 7 business days!
Proudly display your Cut-Out Photo Frame on your wall to enjoy or wrap it up as a gift for someone else!
Our Cut-Out Photo Frames are proudly made in America. Free standard shipping and 100% satisfaction guaranteed!
MADE IN AMERICA
All of our products are proudly made in our print shop in Atlanta, GA. We do everything in-house, from design to production.
CUSTOM MADE FOR YOU
Once you upload your memories, we cut and alter them based on each photo. You can always leave notes with your cut-out preference.
Our simplified process is guaranteed to check all of the boxes for you. Unsatisfied? Email us, and we will work with you to make your memories come to life as you've imagined.